Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day Six


Type of fast (If following the Breakthrough schedule): Daniel fast; water vegetables, fruits.

Scriptures to meditate on:

           Psalm 16: 1-2
           Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the LORD, “You are my      
           Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”

1 Peter 2

Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.



Prayer emphasis: Create in me a clean heart, Lord, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment